- HIGH CADR FOR LARGE ROOM
- MEDICAL GRADE FILTRATION SYSTEM
- QUIET AND SAFE
- EASY TO OPERATE
- AFTERSALE SUPPORT
About this item
1. HIGH CADR FOR LARGE ROOM – Thanks to a high-efficiency filtration system, MOOKA air purifier covers an area of up to 1076ft² (100m²) filtering your air to fresh, pure in just 1 hour. Modern design perfectly fits large, small rooms, bedrooms, offices, living rooms, nursery, kitchen, and basements.
2. MEDICAL GRADE FILTRATION SYSTEM – 4-Stage filtration system with Pre-filter, Medical grade True HEPA, Activated carbon filter, Cold Catalyst filter, Preliminary filter traps pet fur, hair, and lint removing these contaminants from the air. The activated carbon filter absorbs smoke, pets and cooking odors. True HEPA filter captures airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as pet dander, pollen, dust.
3. QUIET AND SAFE – Sleep mode 23dB noise level doesn’t impact sleep cycle. Rest easily, sleep better as energy-saving air cleaning improves air quality quietly. Child lock efficiently prevents error operations caused by pets or children.
4. EASY TO OPERATE – Easy to turn on/off an air cleaner, set fan speed mode (low, medium, fast), adjust timer option (1h, 2h, 4h). Press and hold Child Lock button for 3s to lock/unlock the touchpad. 3 lights of the timer light up to kindly remind you to replace the filter. Press and hold Timer and Fan Speed buttons for 3s to reset the filter lifetime counter.
5. AFTERSALE SUPPORT – 24/7 Live Chat, 30-day No-hassle Refund. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service. The replacement filter should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on the air quality in your area and the frequency of use of the air purifier. Note: please remove the plastic bag from the HEPA filter before running the air purifier.
PM2.5, Smog, Allergens, Dust – air pollutants, bad for our health, are in the air everywhere.
Mooka True HEPA air purifier can increase the air quality in your space to breathe safer, improve your sleep and health level.
Who needs an air purifier?
Although keeping your pets clean helps reduce the risk associated with their shedding hair and dead cells, the problem of dander still comes up as it is very hard to maintain constant grooming of pets. Dander can cause reactions from people who have allergies.
It can also slowly build up within the lungs of those who keep the company of pets which can develop into major issues later on. With Mooka air purifier, you’ll be able to sift out all these dangerous particles and ensure long term safety your families while at the same time enjoying the company of your pets.
Emission from secondary cigarette smoke, heavy traffic and industrial facilities is capable of causing diseases. The particles in the emission can equally irritate the lungs and nasal passageways.
However, with a Mooka air purifier in your home, you can get rid of particulates from emissions thereby reducing the ill effects it causes. Also, having a purifier in room separate from a smoker’s room can reduce the likelihood of the non-smoker from second hand smoke.
|Want to remove formaldehyde and odors
Formaldehyde and odors can come from a variety of places due to various reasons. The effects of the smell can range from benign to nausea inducing variety. formaldehyde is even worse.
Formaldehyde usually produced by new house and new furniture, the smell of smoke and wood rot is usually present in the air inside the building. Mooka air purifier with activated carben and cold catalyst has the ability to filter the air and get rid of formaldehyde and odours allowing you to live a comfortable and fulfilling life.
Why choose Mooka air purifier?
Mooka brand is committed to offering high-quality household products that help customers reach a high-end and pleasant life.Mooka offers a 1-year return and replacement. Please contact our customer support service for assistance before returning it directly. We will try our best to find the best solution for you.
Certified: Meets California ozone emissions limit: CARB certified.
Input Voltage: 110V.
CADR: 300 m³/h.
Applicable Area: 1076ft².
Noise Level: 23-55 dB.
Operating Temperature: 5°F~140°F (-15℃~60℃).
1. Please do not place anything on top of this appliance.
2. This appliance is for indoor use only.
3. Please remove the plastic bag from the filter before using the air purifier.
4. The cost-effective replacement filter can be purchased by searching B08TBDKFC7.